Sunday, July 27, 2014

Answer Me This: Volume 11

This week's installment of Answer Me This from catholicallyear.com!






1. What’s your favorite thing on YouTube?

I do love a good laugh. And I love dogs. And I like cats, but think they are strange. So I picked this:





2. Who taught you to drive?


My dad taught me to drive in his piano-moving van. He figured if I could drive in that, I could drive in anything. And he's right...most cars are easy to drive compared to a huge piano van.





3. What’s your favorite thing to cook?
This kind of cheese, this brand.
Makes ANY pasta or vegetable
UH-MAY-ZING

Oh my gosh....that is a hard question. Because really, I love to cook everything. Cooking soothes me and calms me and makes me feel like I'm accomplishing something. Plus I love to eat. So I want to answer this by saying "EVERYTHING."

If I HAD to choose, I think I would pick leftovers pasta. Usually once a week we have pasta for dinner and I just throw together all of our leftover veggies in the fridge with some meat in there. Add some olive oil, nice cheese (Pecorino Romano is the best and I use it for everything), and garlic, and voila...it's incredibly delicious, every time.



4. Are you a hugger or a non-hugger? Why?

I'm definitely a hugger...in fact, I have actually freaked out a few people in the past who don't like to be touched and asked me not to hug them. Oops. But if someone sticks their hand out first before I can hug them, I'll just shake their hand.





5. Where do you pray best?

I think in the morning when I am walking my dog outside, by myself. I'm still bad at it then because I get incredibly distracted by even a speck of dust floating in the air. But I'd say that's my most concentrated place of prayer.

6. When is the last time you saw/spoke to your grandparents?

All of my grandparents have passed away, but I was able to visit all of them right before they died. I was actually there for both my grandfathers' deaths, and they were both peaceful moments. The last thing I remember saying to my father's mother before she died was to go to the light if she saw it. I was maybe 10 at the time. She was in a coma, but I still like to think she could hear me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment! Disagreements are fine, but please be nice :-)