Sunday, June 29, 2014

Answer Me This: Volume 7

This week's installment of Answer Me This from catholicallyear.com!


1. How often do you take public transportation?

Very rarely. I LOVE taking the train to far away places, though. It's so much easier than driving! I also fly on airplanes usually a few times a year, but I don't really enjoy it. I'm not comfortable on planes and I can never sleep on them. Plus I do not like turbulence....it just freaks me out.



2. How many cousins do you have?

I had to have help with this question.
My mom's side of the family was easier: 19 cousins.
My dad's side of the family is HUGE. Some cousins I have never met. So we had to estimate. This was just including 1st, 2nd, and 3rd cousins: 82 cousins.

Grand total (drumroll please....)
101 cousins.

Maybe I should make a movie just like 101 Dalmations. Only with cousins. Eh?

3. Have you ever fired a gun?

A BB gun, yes. (Imagine me saying this with a southern accent): 'Round these here parts we gots to go huntin' for rabbits n' deers n' birds. We gots to train our babies when they're good n' young. (End accent)

Other than that, no. Although, I probably should get comfortable shooting a gun, just in case I would ever need to. But I'm kind of terrified of them. So I don't.

4. Do you ride roller coasters?

YES. A thousand times, YES! My love for roller coasters is only surpassed by my love for food. I went to Disneyworld for the first time in my life in January with JUST my husband. BUT, I was newly pregnant at the time, so I couldn't go on any of the hard core roller coasters.

5. What's your favorite flower?

I'd have to say a tie between tulips and lilies. My favorite were the flowers at my wedding:

Bridesmaid's flowers
My flowers
















6. Are you allergic to anything?

Do chores like laundry and vacuuming count? If so, yes.



3 comments:

  1. Lovely flowers from your wedding!

    And I like your answer to #6! :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And yes I am highly allergic to laundry, I have a dr.'s note! ;-)

      Delete

Feel free to comment! Disagreements are fine, but please be nice :-)