Sunday, June 8, 2014

Answer Me This: Volume 4

This week's installment of Answer Me This from catholicallyear.com!


1. Do you have a land line?

Nope! We only use cell phones. We probably SHOULD have a land line, just in case, given the fact that I lose things at an alarming rate...but we can't bring ourselves to spend the money.


2. What is your least favorite food?


I hate mustard and french dressing. I've tried forcing myself to like mustard, since it seems healthier than mayonnaise, but I just can't. I also despise soda, although I don't know if that's considered a "food." I can't stand carbonation.

3. What's on your summer reading list?

I'm currently reading this Catholic fiction series that a friend gave me...it's SO GOOD! The first book is called "Pierced By A Sword." I also plan to read lots on breastfeeding so I might have a better experience with this baby than I did with Elizabeth!

4. Is there something that people consistently ask for your advice on? What is it?

Not really...I guess whenever people have an oboe-related question (which doesn't happen that often since there aren't many oboists out there) they ask for my opinion. Most of the time, I'm asking for other peoples' opinions!

5. What's the most physically demanding thing you've ever done?

Breastfeeding. Not even a hesitation there. It is the hardest thing I have ever done. Post coming on that soon.

6. How do you feel about massages?


LOVE. One of my absolute favorite things of this world. Especially when my back always hurts from carrying a toddler/being really pregnant!! But I have to have a woman do it...I feel like it's not a good thing for men to massage women (unless of course they're married), even if they are professionals. I also feel like it's a really good for me to get them as a preventative measure, since a large majority of my whole family has horrible back problems.

2 comments:

  1. Your photo of the yellow mustard makes me hate it too… Yuck.
    Brown mustard like Gulden's, I'm all for. Yellow mustards, the French's sort - not good at all. It's almost like they're not the same condiment! Funny

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment! Disagreements are fine, but please be nice :-)