Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Hi!

Well hi there! I have been reading and following blogs for many years now. I've always wanted to start my own, but never thought it would "work out." Well, dag nabit, I'm determined now, so THERE.

So...I tend to go on rants, I'm pretty random, and I feel very passionately about many things. If you like that, please follow along! A little bit about myself:

  • I'm a CA-THO-LIC. Of the Roman kind. But, I'm not Roman...wait, what? I have a pretty cool story of how I came to love the Catholic Church, but I'll save it for another time. I LOVE having (FRIENDLY!) debates and (LOGICAL!) discussions about Church teachings...so you'll probably find a lot of that on here. 
Hi, Jesus!

  • I'm the wife of a saintly husband…I often say that I understand how St. Joseph must have felt living with perfect people…the fact that my husband can put up with me day to day is, in itself, proof of God's existence. Our long-lasting courtship is a pretty neat-o (and complicated) story, beginning at the young age of 15…but again, I'll save that for another time.



  • I'm a momma of three babies:
    • A baby girl, Catherine, who is in heaven
    • A day-after-Christmas baby girl (who I will call "E") who just turned one year old
    • A gender-yet-to-be-determined (but everyone thinks she's a girl which probably means he's a boy) baby in mah belly (or, as my very literal and sciencey husband says: UTERUS) who is due August 1, 2014
"E"
Baby Catherine

Baby #3


  •  I REALLY loooove to cook...but I REALLY haaaaate to clean...you can see how this is a problem
This is me cleaning the dishes

  • I'm kind of obsessed with my dog (100lb bear to be exact) and it's my (not so) secret hope that she and my children will be best friends



So sit back, relax, and enjoy! These are my thoughts…and fair warning: my brain is a weird, scary, random place…so exercise caution!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment! Disagreements are fine, but please be nice :-)